Lynda – Designs dekeConstructed: Retro-Style Superhero
Intermediate | 4h 58m | 2.39 GB | Project Files | Software used: Illustrator, Photoshop
Learn what it takes to design and create your own custom silver-age superhero. Join Deke as he starts by tracing a photo to create the hero's body and then jumps into Illustrator for the creation of the final effects. Finally, Deke takes us through the steps to lay out our own custom type to complete the comic.
Want more of Designs dekeConstructed, the series that breaks down popular graphic designs so you can re-create them on your own? Check out Deke's page.Topics include:
- Turning a person into a silhouette
- Adding power and motion with Liquify
- Drawing with the Pen and Brush tools
- Creating a dramatic background
- Adding grill lines and flames
- Inserting talk balloons
- Creating a custom comic font
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !