The Gnomon Workshop - Concept Design Workflow Volume 2
ISO | Lang: English | MP4 | 1280x720 | AVC, @ 1138 Kbps, 15.000 fps | 3.27 GB
Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, stereo, 111 Kbps
In this lecture and demonstration, Aaron Limonick explains his illustration and design process using 3D software and 2D painting.
Using Modo as a visualization tool, Aaron demonstrates different methods of using a 3D model to start a finished illustration. Setting up lighting and rendering in his
3D scene, he then applies textures and paint in Photoshop to produce a finished illustration. Explaining function as much as form, Aaron explains his thought process
behind creating such environmental designs, and how said techniques are used only to support the original inspiration and design. In a continuation of Concept Design
Workflow: Volume 1, he shares the full design process from a fast color key sketch, to a 3D render and final illustration ready for production.
- Setup 3D scene
- Paint and photo integration
- Intro and setting up Modo scene 1
- Setting up Modo scene 2
- Setting up Modo scene 3
- Texture Application
- Integrating paint and photo with alpha channels 1
- Integrating paint and photo with alpha channels 2
- Integrating paint and photo with alpha channels 3
- Designing new elements
- Designing bg elements and ships
- Lighting adjustments and finishing touches
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !