Lynda: Lightroom 5: 01 Organizing Your Photos with Tim Grey | 3.09 GB
Duration: 3h 47m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 1ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
The first step to having a great photo collection? Organizing it. Lightroom's Library and Map modules are great for reviewing, labeling, and adding location data to your digital photographs, all of which make it easier for you to locate the right image exactly when you need it.
Tim Grey reviews both modules and also shows how to import photos into your catalogue, make sure your work is backed up, and quickly group related images together with Smart Collections.
* Importing images
* Setting up Lightroom preferences and catalogue settings
* Backing up your catalogues
* Reviewing images with the Grid and Loupe views
* Renaming photos
* Adding flags, star ratings, color labels, and keywords to images
* Mapping photos
* Working with image stacks
* Locating images
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !