Infinite Skills: C++ Programming Bundle Training Video | 2.31 GBThis training bundle for programming in C++ includes:
SKU: 01701 | Duration: 7.5 hours - 91 tutorial videos | Date Released: 2012-07-04
Works on: Windows PC or Mac | Format: DVD and Download | Instructor: Mike McMillan and Brook Monroe
Infinite Skills: Learning C++ Programming Training Video
Infinite Skills: Advanced C++ Programming Training Video
Infinite Skills: C++ Memory Management Training Video
Expert programmer and trainer Mike McMillan teaches you how to use C++. You will start with the basics in the Learning C++ training course, and continue on to very advanced topics in the Advanced C++ Programming tutorial.
You will cover topics such as data types, variables, expressions, flow control, classes, arrays, pointers and functions in the beginners training course. Once you have mastered the basics, you can continue on to the advanced lessons which cover topics such as Polymorphism, exception handling, algorithms, stacks, namespaces, stream input/output and much much more.
By the completion of these two video based training courses for C++, you will have the knowledge and capability to develop applications and programs using C++. Working files are included to allow you to see the completed programs that are created throughout these training videos.
In this C++ Memory Management training course, expert instructor Brook Monroe teaches you tricks about memory management with this programming language. This course is designed for users that already have a working knowledge of C++.
You will start out by learning about leaks and overruns, and how you can avoid them. Brook will teach you about STL vector methods, range checking, and sentinels. You will move in to seeing how you can take care of your environment and learn about memory leaks. From there, you will learn about reusing released memory, and are given expert pointers on the subject, as well as hear about pitfalls and best practices. Finally, you will learn about bad practices to avoid, and find out how the old school rules are the best practices.
By the completion of this video based training course, you will have an in-depth understanding of memory management, and expert tips that can be applied to your own programming and software development. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents Course :
Learning C++ Programming Training Video
00. Free Videos From: Learning C++
00. Free Videos From: Advanced C++ Programming
01. Introduction - Learning C++
02. Getting Started - Learning C++
03. Writing Your First C++ Program - Hello, World! - Learning C++
04. C++ Building Blocks - Data Types And Variables - Learning C++
05. C++ Input And Output - Learning C++
06. Arithmetic Operators And Expressions - Learning C++
07. Making Decisions - Learning C++
08. Performing Repetition - Learning C++
09. Functions - Learning C++
10. Vectors - Learning C++
11. Arrays - Learning C++
12. Pointers - Learning C++
13. Classes And Object-Oriented Programming - Learning C++
14. Operator Overloading - Learning C++
15. Additional C++ Control Flow Constructs - Learning C++
16. Text File Processing - Learning C++
Advanced C++ Programming Training Video
01. Introduction/Inheritance - Advanced C++ Programming
02. Polymorphism - Advanced C++ Programming
03. Generic Programming - Advanced C++ Programming
04. Exception Handling - Advanced C++ Programming
05. Stream Input/Output - Advanced C++ Programming
06. Sequential Containers - Advanced C++ Programming
07. Associative Containers - Advanced C++ Programming
08. Generic Algorithms - Advanced C++ Programming
09. Non-STL Data Structures - Advanced C++ Programming
10. Non-STL Algorithms - Advanced C++ Programming
11. Namespaces - Advanced C++ Programming
12. String Class - Advanced C++ Programming
C++ Memory Management Training Video
00. Free Videos From This Course
02. How It Goes Wrong
03. Playing In Your Own Sandbox - Avoiding Overruns
04. Taking Care Of Your Environment - Cleaning Up After Yourself
05. Once It Is Gone, It Is Gone - Reusing Released Memory And Other Bad Ideas
06. This Is Not A Trust Relationship
07. Simultaneous Data Access - A Primer
08. Stupid Code Tricks
09. Old School Rules - Best Practices
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !