Lynda – Creating Product Shots in Maya
Intermediate | 4h 06m | 1.07 GB | Project Files | Software used: Maya, After Effects
Creating virtual product shots reduces the need for photography. But those shots need to be accurately shaded, lighted, and rendered to seem realistic. That's when you turn to Maya. Its toolset for materials and lighting is almost limitless. In this course, you'll learn to shade, light, and render a product shot in Maya. Aaron F. Ross is your guide through the entire production workflow, starting with a prebuilt CAD model. Aaron uses mental ray's mia_material_x shader, constructs several different lighting setups, renders to separate passes, and color corrects in Adobe After Effects. Let Maya's power help you present product renderings in their best light.
Want to learn how to create the same effect with 3ds Max? Check out Creating Product Shots in 3ds Max.
- Understanding the scene layout, hierarchy, and display layers
- Working with mia_material_x
- Creating and optimizing mental ray area lights
- Generating reflections with self-illuminated white cards
- Providing indirect illumination with Final Gathering
- Image-based lighting with high dynamic range files
- Rendering to a 32-bit file format
- Saving material and lighting components to render passes
- Adding ambient occlusion
- Layering and color correction in After Effects
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !