Digital Tutors – Sculpting a Low Polygon Jacket Using UVs in ZBrush
Duration 1h 44m Level Intermediate Project Files Included Learn more MP4
Maya 2014, ZBrush 4R6 p2 , Photoshop CS6 , Marmoset Toolbag 2, dDo 5.2
In this tutorial we explore a different way of sculpting inside of ZBrush by using UVs to create a streamlined and quick workflow for our model.
We'll start by creating a base mesh in Maya and focus on creating a clean and efficient UV map. Next we'll employ a different kind of sculpting technique and workflow in order to create a cool looking low-poly jacket in just under two hours. We'll then finish it off by using dDo and Marmoset Toolbag 2 to render out and test our textures.
By the end of this training you will have added yet another tool to your sculpting arsenal.
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Creating our base mesh in Maya
3. Finishing our base mesh
4. Creating a base mesh inside of ZBrush
5. Creating UVs for our jacket
6. Finishing our jacket model inside of Maya
7. Setting up our modeling workflow inside ZBrush
8. Testing our sculpting workflow
9. Keeping track of our sculpt with Marmoset Toolbag
10. Setting up the seams on our jacket
11. Creating and finishing a new jacket design
12. Adding decals and details to our normal map
13. Creating diffuse and specular maps with dDo
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !