Infiniteskills: Adobe Photoshop CS5 Training Video | 3.14 GB
SKU: 01597 | Duration: 13.5 hours - 230 tutorial videos | Date Released: 2010-07-14
Works on: Windows PC or Mac | Format: DVD and Download | Instructor: Andy Anderson
This Adobe Photoshop CS5 Tutorial DVD is narrated by Adobe expert Andy Anderson and takes you through learning the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CS5 using easy to follow practical examples.
Starting with the basics, you will learn how to setup your work environment, open files, and perform various editing functions that Photoshop has to offer. Beyond the standard functions that Andy will instruct you on, he also covers, in some depth, color correction, layers, levels, Adobe Bridge, blending, masks, alpha channels, and much much more. Andy's witty instructional style will keep you interested and entertained throughout the whole of this training course on Adobe Photoshop CS5.
By the conclusion of this instructional video, you will be fully versed in the use of the basic tools of Adobe Photoshop CS5, and able to open, edit and prepare images for use in print, or digital media such as PDF's or the Internet. Included are full work files, to allow you to learn right along with the instructor using the exact same files that he does.
Table of Contents
00. Free Videos From This Course
01. Introductions Are In Order
02. Getting Ready To Work
03. Working With Photoshop Images
04. The Amazing Bridge
05. Cropping And Straightening
07. Working With Photoshop Text
08. Working With Photoshop Brush Tools
10. Layer Opacity And Blend Modes
11. Working With Adjustment Layers
12. Layer Styles
13. Masks And Alpha Channels
14. Photoshop Filters
15. Image Size And Resolution
16. Replacing - Retouching - Editing
17. Basic Color Theory
18. Color Correction
20. Dodge And Burn
21. Converting To Black And White
22. Working With Camera Raw
24. Working With Curves
25. Actions And Batch Processing
26. Saving And Printing Photoshop Documents
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !