CGWorkshop - Mastering Realflow 2012 for Production
English | AVC 1280x720 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 2.99 GBGenre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Award winning VFX Supervisor and Technical Director Allan McKay takes us into the world of Fluid Dynamics. Using Fluid Dynamics software Real Flow to cover many of the concepts of simulating fluids such as water lava including more jellow and latex type of textures. Students will gain a true understanding of Real Flow how it works and how to push Real Flow beyond its limits. By using industry techniques and approaches to create actual visual effects shots students will learn how to optimize speed up their simulations and utilize the simulated information in their 3D package of choice.
With a limited amount of seats this workshop raises the bar on creating fluid simulation Visual Effects for feature films. Mastering Realflow 2012 for Production is centered around bringing users quickly up to speed with all of Realflow 2012s new features as well as a general overview of how Realflow and fluids in general work. Each week we delve into high end subjects used in production not only giving you a more advanced look at how to create specific visual effects shots but also getting you up to speed with using them in actual productions.During this 8 week workshop you will:
- Learn all of the major features of Realflow 2012
- Create large scale water simulations using Reaflows Hybrido Solver to make massive detailed simulations.
- Learn to generate procedural splashes and foam and other additional layers for your simulations.
- Rigid Body Dynamics Fracturing Retiming simulations
- Elastic Simulations and Soft Bodies Real Wave and other cool Realflow features
- Exporting your simulations and rendering them in Maya and 3D Studio Max
- Take actual production shots from start to finish
- Massive floods Objects shattering Boats realistically moving through wakes and other cool effects!mORE iNFO
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed and Support MeClick my nick to see more my articles