Premiere Pro: Color Correction and Enhancement with Jeff Sengstack
MOV + Exercise Files | Duration: 5h 06min | 960x540 | Video: 29 fps 919 kbps | Audio: AAC 48 KHz 160 kbps 2 stereo | 1.84 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English | Released: Aug 17, 2011
Streamline your color-correction workflow and learn practical methods for improving the color and tonality of footage in post-production. Adobe Certified Instructor Jeff Sengstack details basic color-correction concepts, addresses colorcasts and exposure errors, and shows how to match color among multiple clips.
The course also covers secondary correction techniques, such as limiting tonality and color modifications to specific portions of a clip with track mattes, and shows how to create stylized looks by tinting footage, incorporating gradients and vignettes, and using the Magic Bullet Looks plug-in.Topics include:
- Touring the vectorscope, YC waveform, RGB parade, and YCbCr scopes
- Analyzing clips for color and tonality issues
- Adjusting tonality with RGB Curves and levels-style controls
- Making specialized tonality edits
- Adjusting color channels using RGB Corrector
- Animating track mattes
- Compensating for changing lighting conditions within clips
- Isolating and changing a single color
- Creating film-like looks
- Working with third-party plug-ins
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !