InfiniteSkills: Mastering Adobe Photoshop - Techniques For Photographers Training Video
English | 9.25 hours | AVC1 1280x720 15 fps | AAC 64 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 3.02 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate
In this Photoshop for Photographers training course, expert author Andy Anderson teaches you advanced techniques aimed specifically towards photographers to touch up, correct, and enhance digital and scanned images. This course is designed for users that already have a basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
You will start by learning how to organize your images, and then review some basic photographic techniques. Andy will show you how to reduce digital noise through filters, channels, and the raw plug-in. You will then learn how to fix your images using the tools in Photoshop, including the clone tool and healing brush. This video tutorial will cover topics such increasing image sharpness, removing distortion and correcting perspective, and working with multiple images. You will learn creative blur effects, how to create custom lighting effects, and how to convert an image to black and white. Andy will teach you how to enhance your portraits, adjust the image with curves, using dodging techniques, and more. Finally, Andy leaves you with some of his tips and tricks, including adding a decorative border, saving custom formats, and aging an image.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned a number of techniques that can be applied to your photographic images. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents:
01. Getting Started
02. Organization Through The Bridge
03. Cradle To Grave Image Management
04. Common Photographic Techniques
05. Working With Camera Raw Files
06. Reducing Digital Noise
07. Giving Digital Images A Bit Of Help
08. Increasing Image Sharpness
09. Removing Distortion And Correcting Perspective
10. Working With Multiple Images
11. Creative Blur Effects
12. Light, Shadows, And Lens Flairs
13. Working With HDR Images
14. Converting Images To Black And White And More
15. Cloning, Healing And Patching Techniques
16. Enhancing Portraits
17. Photographic Adjustments With Levels
18. Image Adjustments With Curves
19. Solving Color Problems And More
20. Dodging, Burning, And Sponging
21. Image Tips And Tricks
22. The Art Of The Print
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !