Eat3d Unreal Vfx Material Transitions | 677 MB
In this demonstration the instructor starts off by explaining the nodes that will be used throughout the rest of the DVD. Once the materials are setup, the instructor goes into how to control them in Cascade, Kismet, and Matinee. While inside Matinee, you learn how to time the dissolve to match the animation, and also how to swap entire materials and allow the character to dissolve after he has transformed from stone to real life.
* Introduction to the Unreal Editor 3 Material Editor
* Creating Dissolve and Transition Materials
* Controlling the Transition and Dissolve Material with Cascade
* Using Kismet and Matinee to Control the Material Effects
* Creating the full effect of controlling a Transition Material to a Dissolve Material on an Animated Character
Programs Used: Unreal Editor 3 (from Unreal Tournament 3).
All Link Download: