Lynda - Lighting for Photographers: Portraiture | 491.84 MB
Duration: 1h 11m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Sep 24, 2012 | Level: Beginner | Language: English
In this course, photographer and teacher Natalie Fobes introduces the techniques behind lighting for portraiture. The course begins with a look at the role of light in setting the mood of a portrait, and then looks at the essential gear photographers need for continuous-light portraiture. (Much of the course is also applicable to strobe lighting.)
Next, Natalie details a variety of common one-light and two-light lighting techniques, explaining exposure, metering considerations, and light modifiers along the way.
The course concludes with several lighting tips, including minimizing physical challenges and do-it-yourself lighting gear instructions.
* Understanding lighting positions
* Deconstructing photos to study lighting
* Lighting a portrait for a Rembrandt pattern
* Backlighting in portraits
* Examining a four-light portrait scenario
* Lighting for different skin tonesClick my nick to see more my articles