Freedom Of Teach Human Anatomy Organic Modeling Dvdr | 2.40 GB
This Superior Instructional DVD, teaches you a step by step system for building all the major muscle groups of the body, from basic blocking to the finished model with all the muscles.
Organic Modeling I: Human Anatomy Male, is the first Computer 3D modeling instructional DVD that will take you from start to finish of the complete superficial layer of human anatomy in a single mesh, muscle by muscle, from basic blocking to the finished muscle definition with an efficient use of resolution. No step is skipped or incomplete.
An excellent 3D modeling tutorial for Intermediate to Advanced 3D Modelers. Ideal for:
- VFX Professionals
- Video Game Professionals
- Aspiring 3D modelers
- Reference for artists
- Taught by VFX Modeler and instructor Tareq Mirza, who has worked on many major movies including The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, Star Wars Episode 2, and Pirates of the Carribean.
- Shows Polygon/SubD modeling techniques of professionals and utilizes the "box technique".
- Created in Maya 6.0, but techniques used can be applied in most polygon/subD modeling packages, including: Modo, Lightwave, Silo, XSi and many others.
- Refines the model like sculpting in clay by selectively adding detail.
- Start to finish of a complete human model in Maya, but anatomy and construction principles and techniques applicable to all major Polygon/subD software packages.
- Double the content of other instructional DVDs, with 4 hours of content.
All Link Download: