Digital Tutors - Creating an Abstract Forest Entity Using KRAKATOA in Maya and Fusion With Terry Riyasat | 2.9GB
Duration 1h 35m | Level Advanced | Project Files Included | MP4
In this tutorial we will learn to create an abstract creature in Maya using KRAKATOA and composite our shots in Fusion. Throughout these lessons we will look at how to create a complete shot from
conception to the final product.
We'll start by using Maya's built in effects as a base for our particles and then delve into KRAKATOA to learn the fundamentals of this tool. As well as explore several KRAKATOA settings and render several shots using the KRAKATOA renderer. Finally, we will begin to composite using advanced compositing techniques to create a series of high-quality shots.
By the end of this training, you should feel comfortable using KRAKATOA with Maya and Fusion in your current workflow.
01. Introduction and project overview 00:50
02. Setting up Maya particles 08:40
03. Animating Maya particles 08:13
04. Overview of KRAKATOA in Maya 04:59
05. Setting up KRAKATOA to partition our particles 07:44
06. Loading our particles back into the scene 07:28
07. Setting up the cameras 07:57
08. Setting up lighting 07:02
09. Setting up the final render settings for Krakatoa 11:12
10. Examining our renders and beginning to composite 09:08
11. Adding effects and color correction in our composite 06:00
12. Finishing and reviewing our composite 09:27
13. Compositing the wide shot 05:13
14. Reviewing all of our shots 01:44More Info: