Introduction to Particle Systems in Unity | 748.1MB
Duration 1h 15m | Level Intermediate | Project Files Included | MP4
Once we understand the interface, we'll jump right into creating our first particle system. We'll learn how to create a simple fire and become more acquainted with the numerous modules that modify the behavior of a particle system. Because there are so many different modules and lots of parameters in each module, we'll continue creating different particle effects.Once we've finished up the basic fire effect, we'll move into a more advance explosion effect.
We'll break down the explosion effect into different parts. The initial glow, the fireball and the debris. As we build each part, we'll learn about more of the modules and how they can help us achieve the effect that we desire. Once you have completed this training, you should feel more comfortable in create different particle systems using the Shuriken Particle editor within Unity.
1. Introduction and project overview 01:02
2. Exploring the particle editor interface 07:20
3. Creating fire 07:35
4. Modifying the fire behavior 08:29
5. Creating smoke 07:14
6. Finishing the smoke 08:41
7. Creating the initial glow of the explosion 07:42
8. Creating the sparks and ground smok e09:32
9. Creating a trailing smoke plume 08:37
10. Creating the fireball and debris 08:54
Click my nick to see more my articles