Up And Running With Basecamp | 271 MB
In this course, author Bonnie Biafore shows you how to manage projects, teams, and schedules using Basecamp, a popular cloud collaboration tool. Find out how to start a Basecamp account, create new projects, and invite team members to participate. The course also covers handling work with to-do lists, communicating via comments and email, storing files, and working with templates in Basecamp. Project managers will also learn to track activities and progress in to-do lists or the Basecamp calendar.
* What is Basecamp?
* Creating projects
* Archiving, exporting, or deleting a project
* Adding users to your Basecamp account
* Updating personal information and settings
* Creating to-dos for project tasks
* Working with discussions and comments
* Using Basecamp on your mobile device
* Uploading and downloading files
* Working with calendars
* Creating a template for future projects
All Link Download: