Digital Tutors - Destroying Urban Environments in NUKEX
English | Size: 3.88 GBCategory: 3D
What you will learn
"In this tutorial we are going to create a destruction scene using the great tools found in NUKEX.
We will be compositing a wide shot of a city to look like a scene of massive destruction. We will also go over how to work fast if it needs to get it done before a deadline. "
Software used: NUKEX 6.3
Note: While Mr. White demonstrates the NUKEX lesson plan on a Windows machine, his instructions are identical for NUKEX 6.3 users operating on OSX.
Includes 13 video lessons and project files with guest tutor Angelo White
Video Lessons Format: .flv
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Tracking the shot
3. Refining the track and placing objects
4. Creating the key for our shot
5. Placing our sky
6. Placing buildings in the scene
7. Examining at the composite
8. Destroying our buildings
9. Improving the shot
10. Replacing the sign
11. Compositing robots and rocks
12. Final touches on the scene
13. Color correction tips in NUKEX
Also includes corresponding zipped NukeX Project FilesBuy Premium To Support Me and Max Speed
Download:Click my nick to see more my articles