Digital-Tutors - Designing Transforming Robot Concepts in Photoshop With Ismail Wamala
English | .flv | h264, 1280x720, 15.00 fps | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 495 MB
Throughout these lessons we will look at the steps required to create concept art of a male and female transforming robot.
We will start by using Photoshop to create a sketch of our character. Along the way we will use photographs and paint over techniques to help us detail our designs. By the end of this tutorial you will have a solid understanding of the workflows used to create a male and female robot from one design.
Designing Transforming Robot Concepts in Photoshop contents:
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Reference analysis
3. Rough design of male robot
4. Applying photos to the male robot design
5. Designing the head of the male robot
6. Refining the male robot design
7. Starting on the female robot
8. Designing the female robot head
9. Combining the male and female robot
10. Creating a presentation sheet
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)