ThemeForest - The Retailer v1.7 – Retina Responsive WooCommerce Theme | 39,82 MB
The Retailer Overview Fully Responsive Design Retina-Ready Powerful Theme Options panel Multi-Header Options Fully Customizable Translation Ready (.po files included) Multi-language support for …
the Retailer v1.7 – September 11th, 2013
- NEW: WordPress 3.6.1 Ready
- NEW: Display the number of intems in the cart as a bubble over the favicon.
- NEW: Full Theme Options panel overhaul.
- NEW: Theme Option – Introduced new Header options (including one with the logo being centered above navigation).
- NEW: Theme Option – Footer options with 3 and 4 columns.
- NEW: Theme Option – Display ratings in the shop catalog.
- NEW: Theme Option – Turn Off the Shopping Bag in the Header.
- NEW: Theme Option – Show the mobile ‘Mini Bag’ on the desktop version.
- NEW: Theme Option – Completely disable the Reviews Tab on the Product Page.
- NEW: Theme Option – Full Post / Excerpt option for blog posts.
- NEW: Updated the list of Google Webfonts (652 fonts).
- TWEAK: Updated Styles for the Product Category Description.
- TWEAK: Updates Styles to give more flexibility to the logo size.
- TWEAK: Updated Styles for the product description.
- TWEAK: Updated Styles for Grouped Products.
- TWEAK: Reverted the index.php file to it’s default functionality, now showing the latest posts in the blog.
- TWEAK: Updated Styles for ‘Attributes Allowed’ in Comment Form.
- TWEAK: Visual Indicator for child pages on iPhone nav.
- FIX: Product sliders being overlapped by other elements / being cut off.
- FIX: Product Image Gallery loading issue.
- FIX: Comments on pages not responding to Theme Options checkbox “display comments”.
- FIX: Added order status terms from my account in the .po file (thanks simplyraw).
- FIX: “Continue reading” button in WordPress v3.6.
- FIX: SKU not changing on Variable Products.
- Other minor styling fixes.