Petite Windows PE from SV2004, heavily modified in comparison with the original. Features - WIM-Assembly based on the core BS-Explorer is loaded and running very quickly. Minimum requirements 128MB RAM. There is support for an SCSI/SATA/RAID. Network/Internet and multimedia missing - it's only "repair" the Assembly with minimal time of loading.Main purpose:
Preparing to install the OS (Win 2000/XP/2003 /GUI WinInstall/ or the entire line of Windows /WinNTSetup/), create/expand system image, restoring/copying data, resuscitation of the target OS, cleaning OS against viruses (Trojans) and a porn banner blockers), testing of basic components of MS and much more. In General, the disk administrator with minimal loading time (30 seconds from the HDD to the minute - CD/DVD-Rom). In the Assembly there are two full-featured anti-virus scanner Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool and Dr.Web CureIt without the anti-virus databases, but they may be renewed, if there is a network (for example, under normal OS) and know how to pick up their bases from the archive in the root of any drive! So done to ensure that the Assembly can be maintained on a regular compact set (not recording his new each time after the database update), and databases to any re-recordable media (HDD, flash drive). If the Assembly is to be used on a flash drive, the usual 1GB flash drive is quite places and Assembly, and base (then they can be kept in the root of the stick, and in the folder themselves scanners). When updating scanners offers the best driving accommodation options archive database, you only need to choose suitable. Themselves scanners (unlike conventional versions of anti-viruses) can be used under the Assembly, and in normal Windows, even when there is a similar product.
1. Integrated driver SCSI/SATA/RAID/IDE
2. Full support for USB Flash/HDD hot-plug.
3. .wim files (automatically mount in B:PePrograms), if there is a file ini - запуск.(@yurkesha)
4. Different logo download (single-and multi-core are different). CD/USB/HDD-loader-loader - Bootmgr-loader+Grub4Dos. It is possible to install on flash drives, memory cards, USB HDD, HDD.
5. Conductor on the basis of Xplorer2.
6. Restart the shell at startup when connected media with a marker. A marker is a command file 2k10WinPESVPE.bat. When loading goes bust drives C...W, is searched for the specified file, the control is passed to the first occurrence, i.e.,
Command file installs the applications folder (PePrograms) as the drive Y: - for simplicity bindings connected with media programs. In addition, replaced the main menu BS Explorer and restarting the shell. I.e., main menu (in the kernel)if not found media with a marker. And extended (SVPEbs_start.ini, easily modified under a set of programs when necessary) replaces the main, if found media. A set of plug-programs can be seen on the last picture. In addition to the start menu, easy to change other menus, add a record in the register and "toss" the necessary libraries in the core - all this can be prescribed in a 2k10WinPESVPE.bat.
7. The kernel size to 50MB, that allows to boot with 128MB RAM (not all programs can work without unpacking on the hard drive). All programs removed from the kernel (kernel only the file Manager FAR 1.75, xPlorer2 and partially ERD-2005). For ease of use labels on some utilities are duplicated in different sections - for example, CD-Roller and IsoBuster (for a recovery CD/DVD) "prescribed" in sections "data Recovery" and "CD/DVD utilities.
8. Changed the algorithm of allocation of tempo disk (now a memory of volume of the growing - up to 1.5GB).
9. In little things: Runscanner for inciting programs on "lying" Windu, SetTargetRoot for the same purpose in ERD-2005 and so on.
10. Almost all programs can be used as a portable (самораспаковка in temp messages with autoenrollment;). When working in XPe from under program menu possible натравливаются on "lying" Windu.Classic way to install Windows Vista/7/8 of the Assembly on a flash drive/HDD:
In this version adds the possibility of classical installation of several versions (builds) Windows Vista/7/8. How it works: in the folder 2k10 (not to "clog" the root of the stick, although it can be in any folder) create a folder "My инсталяхи" (arbitrary name). It is subfolders "WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE x64 REACTOR", "Windows 8 Professional x64 VL Optim", "Windows 7 Ultimate x86 EN SP1 NL2 by OVGorskiy" ... etc., the main thing is that you could then identify the package folder name. In these folders throws folder Sources of releases (BOOT folder and files from the root is not needed if there is a folder for WPI or drivers also). At this initial training is completed. Now, if you want to, for example, to install Windows 7 Ultimate x86 EN SP1 NL2 by OVGorskiy folder, Sources of necessary "warehouse" we throw in the root of the flash drive and run the installation from the menu bootmgr Assembly "Setup Windows Vista/7/8 (Sources/boot.wim)". Loaded RE-installer, set Windu... If you later need to change the installation package, return to the Sources from the root to the "own" directory, and the root of the move to the desired set. The move operation is instantaneous and does not require additional space on the media. Of course, certain inconveniences have, but this approach allows for an unlimited number of packages (only would fit on the media!) WITHOUT prior TRAINING or editing.version History:
21.05.2013. Version 4.0 final. Update software block, kernel build.System requirements:
Computer with 128Mb RAM or higher, CD/DVD drive or USB interface.Checksums:SV-MicroPE.2k10.Plus.Pack.4.0_conty9.isoCRC32:
SV-MicroPE 2k10 Plus Pack CD/USB/HDDprogram Version:
not required (the installer already disinfected)Size:
707 MBDownload SV-MicroPE 2k10 Plus Pack CD/USB/HDD v4.0 Final (RUS/ENG)