- Creates a list of comma separated keywords and spintax from a list of keywords (one per line).
- If the "Anchor List" area is empty, it will attempt to convert the comma separated keywords to line separated and also create spintax.
- If only spintax area is populated it will unspun the text and create both line and comma separated values.
- Use up to 3 main anchor texts and select their percentage of the total variations of the spintax text.
- Opt to use generic anchor texts, and select a percentage. These will be randomly taken from an external file (provided).
- Control the word count of your anchor keyword list.
- Generate related terms to the 3 main anchor texts. This will gather suggestions from google.
- Remove duplicates from the Anchor Keyword List.